Ωmega Commercial Finance Corporation (OTCPINK: OCFN) is a diversified publicly traded financial services holding company with:
- Shares publicly traded on the OTC Market (OCFN)
- Access to the capital markets enabling the execution of strategic acquisitions of income producing assets and companies to sustain and increase long-term growth.
- The ability to facilitate joint ventures and strategic alliances with other operating and synergistic companies in order to build shareholder value.
- Collective knowledge base from our subsidiaries’ management teams, which illustrate and bring to the table 150 years of experience and knowledge across their respective lines of business.
- A primary lending subsidiary, Ωmega Capital Street LLC, that participates in the featured asset sector to originate and manage performing commercial real estate and senior-mortgage loans within the United States.
- Operations as a holding company, which does not directly produce goods or services, and rather maintains a purpose and function to generate revenue and shareholder value through creating an UMBRELLA of various synergistic companies by executing a merger and acquisition growth strategy to acquire a corporate group of operating commercial real estate & capital markets subsidiaries.
- A strategy for mitigating risk is utilized by maintaining a diversified portfolio of investments, assets, i.e. subsidiaries and varied business ventures and structures.
- Strategies involving the consistent evaluation and initiative to acquire geographically advantageous real estate assets at a discount to replacement cost that provide the potential to benefit from improving its fundamentals.
- A fund-of-funds platform containing a unique and exclusive alternative product, which is relied upon by institutional investors to add non-correlated strategies to create true diversification.